Then went out grocery shopping.
What i usually buy are
- bacon 1kg ~7 dollars,
- indomee 2.69 for packet of 5 (maggie is worst 8 dollars for 10),
- mil0 9 dollars for 1kg
- bread 700g 2.48
- 2 lebanese cucumber 2.29
- 6 tomatoes 1.63
- 2litres of paul's full cream milk 3.35
- apples 1.5kg 6 dollars , bought another 1.5kg doe 3.96
- celery 1.34
- sausage beef thick 3.90 (this one got gluten, like a plastic wrapper around it. i think i might change to non gluten sausage later, dunno if its harmful for health)
- smith chips 200g*2 4dollars( on offer, usual 3.49 per pack)
- lindt chocolate 2dollars each bar( usual 3.50)
- just juice 3litre (3.50)
Just tried cooking rice today...brown rice for a beginner 1st time cooking rice! Put too little rice too little water...pour more water..found its too much , poured them out, then when i try to eat the rice its 70-80% cooked. What the hack, i ate them anyway with steamed egg + cut sausages. Also i eat raw tomato, celery and cucumber with thousand island sauce.
Sometime i cook double indomee with eggs or toasted bread with cheese + bacon.