Now i gotto get my stuff sorted out.
- TFN, Tax file number -just applied online. waiting to get paperwork
- Bank account - commonwealth (same as my housemate's so that i can transfer the rent and bills easier without transaction charges.
- Insurance - gotto survey which package to go for..get now or when i get a job ?
- Mobile- got my number, but need to check out vodaphone outlet for Iphone 3G!
- Survey broadband packages- the broadband WIFI here in this apartment sucks. But I think i should only get a new one when i get a job.
Weather is cold here especially at night about 7-12 , day time usually 15-17.
Beers and chocolate are cheap even after conversion.Environment is beautiful , the people the manners.
I am loving it here so far.
Miss home ? Who doesnt ? My college friend gave a very a strong encouragement(thanks Bernard!).He said something like this "When people think u are doing something crazy, then you are on the right path. Follow your intuition. There are always sacrifices in the path of success."
I do hope I am making the right choice, whether or not will I settle here in future.
I just hope the next few job interviews turns out better.
O, by the way, I like it here also because I see many beautiful people in the city , not just ladies la:P
There are brunettes, blondes, koreans, japanese, well dressed working class.
The apartment I am staying in has got a small swimming pool and small gym. It is newly built and quite worth the rental if you asked me. The access card I have only allows me to go 3rd floor for gym,sauna and pool and 31st floor where I stay.
Will post more . I love you guys back home.